Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie

Poll

Batman The Dark Knight Rises

[ 0 ]
    About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Bar_left0%About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Bar_left0%About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    judypoke
    Advanced Member

About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Empty About Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie

Post by judypoke Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 pm

After I watched the Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie, I think taht I have loved Bane. His mask is so laughing and interesting. But I don't know where to buy it. So my friends tell me a good Bane mask on sale.
    http://www.xcoser.com/batman-the-dark-knight-rises-bane-mask.html
    Is this mask really good? Hope you can give me some advice. I will buy one in a few days.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 pm