Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Anime For Gainax (Creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion)

AnimeCosplayer
    AnimeCosplayer
    Novice

New Anime For Gainax (Creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion) Empty New Anime For Gainax (Creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Post by AnimeCosplayer Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 pm

hello ya'll. I am thrilled to know that Gainax has revealed 2 potential anime series this year. Yes, 2!

New Anime For Gainax (Creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion) GainaxTokyoInternational

Gainax, the studio responsible for hits like Neon Genesis Evangelion, made an appearance at the Tokyo International Anime Fair, where they revealed Sadon-Desu and Akubi wo Suru ni Wake ga Aru, two anime projects that aren’t in production yet.

The first project is Sadon-Desu, an anime adaptation of the four-panel manga drawn by Kyo Hatsuki. The manga, which has been serialized in Kodansha’s Young Magazine since last November, is centered around a high school girl named Koume who enters a tea ceremony club. The name Sadon-Desu is pronounced the same way as “sudden death” in Japanese, although...

full article can be read at http://sgcafe.com/2013/03/gainax-reveals-potential-anime-sadon-desu-reason-yawn/

what are your thoughts about this guys?

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:09 pm