Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man of steel command key

judypoke
    Advanced Member

Man of steel command key Empty Man of steel command key

Post by judypoke Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm

This story is about a boy, who with super power. He has gone a journey which found life and fate. Man of steel shows superman story and cognition of self identity. Man of steel command key is my favorite in movie, and I want to know if we can make one. As a cosplay brand, xcoser has make a  Man of steel command key. Now share the Design idea.

Design idea:
    According to Man of steel command key of movie 1:1 copy to make. Let’s fans can be a superman.
    Command key is contact way between superman and his father. As to everyone, father is superman. Superman found his life story from 13 years old. Depend on man of steel command key, he can contact with his father. So, Man of steel command key also is a symbol of Love and power.

Man of steel command key Man%20of%20steel%20command%20key
    Man of steel command key T2lbiixxbaxxxxxxxx__407700539-2

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 am