Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What do you want to role-play in Halloween?

judypoke
    Advanced Member

What do you want to role-play in Halloween? Empty What do you want to role-play in Halloween?

Post by judypoke Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

I know some people has prepared for Halloween from now on, although it has 5 months. As to anime and games fans, some props and costumes need a long time to ready, such as Iron Man armor… And I, decide to role-play AC Ezio, so I will make ezio costume by myself. And the hidden blade I think I cannot make. SO I decide to custom, how about this assassins creed hidden blade? Is it safe? And what do you want to role-play in Halloween?
    cattyliu
    Novice

What do you want to role-play in Halloween? Empty Re: What do you want to role-play in Halloween?

Post by cattyliu Mon May 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Maybe safe! The producer also can think of this situation... So it is better I think. And here can recommend a hidden blade for sale for you... I want to role-play Alice.