Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser

judypoke
    Advanced Member

How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser Empty How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser

Post by judypoke Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 pm

We have shared with the design idea of Xcoser Man of steel command key last time. We also talk about the computer design and the material. Many friends emailed that want to know how the end product looks like. I feel so happy that there are so many fans interested in this Xcoser Man of steel Kryptonian key. Now I share this finished figure with everyone here.

Finished the top
    How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser Man%20of%20steel%20command%20key2
    Side view of the key
    How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser Man%20of%20steel%20command%20key3

Do you feel that is very consistent with the command key in the film? In fact, making this one key is very difficult. Xcoser also encountered many problems about this key. But finally Xcoser completed the Xcoser man of steel command key.

This one is the regular version, but the other was launched ceremoniously by Xcoser, it is highlight, bold, and luxurious.
    How to Make Man of Steel Command Key(3) --by Xcoser Man%20of%20steel%20command%20key1
    This version is made from silver, and xcoser.com also introduces 24k gold versions. This key can be a very good gift for friends and family. Coupled with the high-grade base and outer protective shell, it is so gorgeous. You cannot believe that Xcoser Man of steel command key can also have it so elegant side!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm