Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Chady Mraz
Yuki
Alexis_Kaye01
7 posters

When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...?

Alexis_Kaye01
    Alexis_Kaye01

When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...? Empty When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...?

Post by Alexis_Kaye01 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:16 pm

[/b]it is sometimes hard DD:< for me to sing Angel a korean song when the tune is fast, my words usually get mixed up,likewise, when I sing a Japanese song it's really easy...what do you think...? ?_? [center]
    Yuki
    Yuki

When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...? Empty Re: When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...?

Post by Yuki Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah yeah!!!
    speaking korean is really hard cause you can jumble some words unlike Japanese...
    you can clearly say it without twisting your tongue!!! >//<
    Chady Mraz
    Chady Mraz
    Admin

When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...? Empty Re: When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...?

Post by Chady Mraz Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 pm

English.
    Alexis_Kaye01
    Alexis_Kaye01

Post by Alexis_Kaye01 Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:56 pm

[quote="Alexis_Kaye01"][/b]it is sometimes hard DD:< for me to sing Angel a korean song when the tune is fast, my words usually get mixed up,likewise, when I sing a Japanese song it's really easy...what do you think...? ?_? I'm going to listen to your reply... [center]When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...? Img_0011
    hinata_vienne
    hinata_vienne
    Advanced Member

Post by hinata_vienne Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 pm

wow youre so emo in your pic..:D

Alexis_Kaye01
    Alexis_Kaye01

Post by Alexis_Kaye01 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm

[quote="Alexis_Kaye01"]
    Alexis_Kaye01 wrote:[/b]it is sometimes hard DD:< for me to sing Angel a korean song when the tune is fast, my words usually get mixed up,likewise, when I sing a Japanese song it's really easy...what do you think...? ?_? I'm going to listen to your reply... [center]When you sing, which is easier when the tune is fast...? Nihongo or Korean...? Img_0011
    hai...!I am trying to be sunako nakahara.
    Jen Chu
    Jen Chu
    Admin

Post by Jen Chu Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

japanese. waaaaaaaaaaay better. kewlness
    KLING :]
    KLING :]
    Advanced Member

Post by KLING :] Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 am

japanese Angel
    Chady Mraz
    Chady Mraz
    Admin

Post by Chady Mraz Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Why dont you try and sing Japanese song into Bisaya? It is more fun :)
    domz!
    domz!

Post by domz! Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

dude i know so. any song for that matter especially when you don't know the lyrics. that's what I call a misheard song. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 pm