Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Introduction (How we can help each other)

silverhawk
    Novice

My Introduction (How we can help each other) Empty My Introduction (How we can help each other)

Post by silverhawk Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I’m here in EVSU Ormoc right now with my classmate who is their IT Head while spending my vacation and will leave back to Cebu on the night of January 2, 2011.

So far their students who are members of their IT school organization is interested to be member of Leyte Central crew in updating and promoting www.leytecentral.com.

So I was thinking to invite you if you are interested to be part of our Leyte Central Crew.

There are many ways how you can benefit from www.leytecentral.com:
    - Revenues such as selling of Leyte Central T-Shirts
    - Organizing IT Seminars
    - Banner Advertisement
    - Discount Portal
    - And other marketing materials to generate revenues
    - Free passes whenever there’s a concert / beauty pageant
    - Blogging for restaurants, resorts, etc to obtain free passes
    - Leytecentral.com will also serve as an outlet for the students to improve their skills in graphic designing and programming
    - And many more....

Profit sharing can be 50/50. The 50% goes to the school org of the students and 50% goes to our company.

So far the IT Head of EVSU Ormoc gave me permission to provide some computers for the EVSU Ormoc students who will join the Leyte Central Crew. His office can be considered as Headquarter for Leyte Central.

The objective why I’m aggressive in continuing the purpose of www.leytecentral.com is to help promote the province of Leyte digitally. Since I'm in Cebu working and managing my team, I need good and reliable contacts whom I can tap here in Ormoc and in Tacloban. I finished my elementary / high school days in Saint Peters College of Ormoc and have a house in Punta Subdivision, Ormoc City.

Aside from www.leytecentral.com, I'm also the one who conceptualized www.canigaoisland.com. The purpose why I launched these two sites is primarily to help promote Leyte and its neighboring towns / cities.

I can be your consultant / marketing head to push all the sales and marketing vision of www.leytecentral.com. Literally, the website www.leytecentral.com should generate revenues and the students / school org will also benefit from it.

Aside from EVSU Ormoc, I also contacted the IT Head of Leyte Normal Univrsity, STI Tacloban and Western Leyte College. Still waiting for their feedback but EVSU Ormoc is already good to go.

If you want to get to know more about myself and how we can work together, send me a PM (private message) on this forum.

I know, once mo sikat na ang www.leytecentral.com, daghan na ang mag apas ani which is similar to a job site I launched in Cebu.

Waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Silver Hawk
    Project Coordinator & Marketing Head
    hinata_vienne
    hinata_vienne
    Advanced Member

My Introduction (How we can help each other) Empty Re: My Introduction (How we can help each other)

Post by hinata_vienne Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

What? sounds interesting..:D welcome to the forum by the way!
    KLING :]
    KLING :]
    Advanced Member

My Introduction (How we can help each other) Empty Re: My Introduction (How we can help each other)

Post by KLING :] Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 am

welcome welcome
    Chady Mraz
    Chady Mraz
    Admin

Post by Chady Mraz Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm

This post was posted Thu 30 Dec - 16:06..
    it is way too late to welcome him but but if you are interested on what he has to say or what have said here then contact him.

Are we on business nao? hmph

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:01 pm