Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

** Welcome to Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade Forum! **

@Chad: appoint one "trusted" member from your committee & make her/him and admin. We need more smilies so when you're busy or i'm busy we'll get him to work on it!

-READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE-

Ormoc Cosplayers Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

my all in all comment about compettionssss

banaskhyle
    banaskhyle
    Novice

my all in all comment about compettionssss Empty my all in all comment about compettionssss

Post by banaskhyle Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 am

even though na first time kng sumali sa coplay competton..the organizing of the prgram ay not fully organize but still i enjoy 1t......im hoping nxt year na ma improve pa og mau ang program sa event... and hope nxt year astig na ang costume na ako sul.uton and w/ good sk1t... kay atong compet1tion wla dyud ko ka prepare sa ako sk1t....kay y klaro ang mga $taff na ako g pangutna.... sigh
    may man tong naka daog sa 1nd1vdual co$play kay naay naay exper1ence and gkan pa dyud a cebu..... :sweaty: hope na nxt year na mau ang otacon event nxt year.... and dako ang venue .... para daghan ang makak1ta.... :headshake:
    Jen Chu
    Jen Chu
    Admin

my all in all comment about compettionssss Empty Re: my all in all comment about compettionssss

Post by Jen Chu Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 am

I in behalf of the staff, deeply apologize. We were so unprofessional and yes, it was unorganized much. We are very sorry. Please do expect if there will be another event, it will be "organized" and better than the last. We will also expect to see you compete again? :) and the mayor did said the next cosplay will be held in Superdome. That's big enough right? lol. XD anyway, thank you for enjoying although oplok kaayo sa katanan ang event. bdw, your skit was my personal favorite :D the anbu right?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:49 pm